Monday, August 3, 2026

First Post kinda nervous

 A bit more about me


I've had the idea of putting out my writing back in high school. While taking AP English, I continued to get feedback along the lines of "great essay but that was not the prompt." I  would create these essays and let my mind take me farther than I was supposed to go. Needless to say that just made me want to make my own prompts and escape the formulaic essays I made for school. So I'd write random things here and there, mostly about where I was mentally since those thoughts were at the top of my brain. These writings were just for my eyes and simply used as a means of expression. This time however, I think I'm ready to put something out into the world... something that others can see. As a fandom girlie I want to engage with people who have similar interest to me while also connecting with those who have felt the feelings that caused me to feel isolated. It's easy to feel like one is alone and I hope with Mina's Musings, those who read my post will feel understood. Sooo with all that you can expect the ramblings of a 20 year old mad woman who is itching to yap about her every thought. I'm not a professional writer or anything but I do appreciate the artform and will do it justice to the best of my abilities. I embrace all feedback within reason of course, and I hope my writings bring someone joy. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you know how to Self-Care?

Ok lets start a bit technical...  WHO’s defines self-care as:  “The ability of individuals, families and communities to promote health, prev...